- Conveniently located on I75 Business Loop downtown Grayling, Michigan on the banks of the AuSable River.
- “The Meeting Place of the North”
“The Friendliest Place in Town”
Spike’s Keg ‘O’ Nails restaurant and tavern has served families, vacationers, business people and Camp Grayling military service men and women since 1933.
- Peoples Choice Award for: BEST BURGER, BEST FISH FRY AND BEST SERVICE
- Friday Night Fish Fry – All you can eat Alaskan pollock, french fries, cole slaw, and rolls served from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Home of the “Spikeburger” – A hamburger lover’s delight!
- Spike’s Memorabilia – T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, Golf Shirts and Mugs